IDAHO INCLUSIVENESS COALITION…
Focused on Inclusiveness and Diversity
Welcome! As a non-profit organization, the Idaho Inclusiveness Coalition (IIC) focuses on fostering a diverse and inclusive community in which all people can flourish. The IIC recognizes that as the population of the state of Idaho becomes more diverse, inclusive and respectful communities, work environments, and scholastic environments will be increasingly critical, and we believe we can help meet these challenges.
From brown bag workshops to Diversity Dramatist presentations, the IIC serves as a useful, local resource to inform business leaders and professionals, educators, state and local workers, and students about diversity and inclusiveness issues occurring throughout the state. Furthermore, the IIC works to recognize individuals who are already taking steps to further diversity and inclusiveness by administering the Idaho Human Rights Student Scholarship award as well as the Idaho Human Rights Award. Lastly, the IIC keeps members informed of diversity and inclusiveness issues via a member newsletter and information booth at community events.
Want More Information?
- Visit our Resource Center, dedicated to helping individuals and businesses promote inclusiveness
- Check out our Speakers, both local and national, interested in assisting our members in their efforts to foster diversity.
- Our Membership is the backbone of our organization.
- Read our current newsletter and sign-up to receive our newsletter automatically, so you don’t miss an issue.
- Check out our calendar of events